Wednesday, January 5, 2011

They are AMAZING







Each day these boys are changing and growing.  They are eating everything in sight and loving it.  They are not afraid of anything.  Jumping off stairs, riding downhill on a scooter, they will try everything.  They are acting just like brothers, a little smack there, a little kick there.  Nothing new.  They have also had their pouting periods when they don't get what they want.  Nothing new.  I have dealt with it before with my bio kids so even though it sounds weird, I'm glad it is happening.  Their attachment is good and getting better everyday.
They went to their brother's basketball game yesterday and Robi thought he had died and gone to heaven.  He watched every single play.  Tedela slept the whole time.  I wasn't sure about a high school basketball game but we all go to everyone's games so I figured we should try.  I'm so glad it went well.  When my son, Connor, 16, finished his game he came over to Robi and he wanted him to hold him and it was an amazing sight to see~!  




Courtney

1 comment: