Monday, December 13, 2010

We Have Room at the Inn








The boy's room is coming together. I waited until we passed court before doing anything.  The beds are so comfy and I can't wait to look in there and see their beautiful faces asleep and at peace.

Not having them here for Christmas is good thing.  The chaos surrounding presents and family and friends would be way too much for them.  I can't imagine coming to America and thinking that everyday was Christmas!!!  I am still sad that they will not be here.  My teenagers don't show the excitement and anticipation for Christmas anymore.  I still do all the silly activities that we have always done but I hear alot more complaining now.  I will be ready
to show those angels all our family traditions next year.



Blessings to all of the families traveling for their embassy dates this week!  I will be sending good thoughts and can't wait to hear how it went!!


Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment